Terms and Conditions
RegistrationWhen you register, you are registering as a personal user of GlobePhoto.Pro. Access to registration areas is via your username and password. You may also register with social networks however in this case some of the site facilities may not be available.
Registered members are granted for access to upload photos. Uploaded photos are to be proceeding through the acceptance process, which can take from few hours up to few days.
Experienced members can be granted for ‘Professional’ status which will allow upload pictures directly, without acceptance procedure. However if the photo quality or subject will not require GlobePhoto.Pro it may be removed from the site.
We reserve the right to remove any material you have submitted to GlobePhoto.Pro and cancel your account without giving you any advance notice.
Copyright policyAll photos on this website are the property of the photographer. For any photo uses you must contact the photographer for permission. For the moment photographers may be contacted via the comment window under the picture however we estimate to launch contact via e-mail asap.
All photos on this site are licensed to GlobePhoto.Pro and are protected under international copyright laws. By uploading photos to Airplane-Pictures.net, you grant GlobePhoto.Pro a license to display your photos on the GlobePhoto.Pro website and its related social networks pages and print advertising of the GlobePhoto.Pro only. GlobePhoto.Pro does not make any claim of ownership of photos displayed on the website.
Submitting publication on GlobePhoto.ProWhen you send a photograph to us you do so in accordance with these Terms of service.
This means that you hereby agree that you have taken the photo you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorized by the owner of the photo to send it to us, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to publish the photo on website GlobePhoto.Pro.
Photos are to be placed on the free of charge basis and photographers will not be paid for publishing on GlobePhoto.Pro.
We may remove your photos or attendant comments as like as to change the attendant comments at any time.
There are following rules are set up for uploaded photos:
- The subject of image should contain the aerial shots of the land made from the flying objects form the high no less than 10 meters. You also may upload shots made from towers, mountains etc. but is has to give first of all the view of the object below. Clouds are welcome if they are together with the land and land view is clear.
- We allow to have parts of plane (or any other flying object) on the picture however it may take no more than 25% of the photo.
- We have certain requirements for the quality like:
- photo should be well contrasted and sharpened
- photo should have proper color balance otherwise color not the part of the idea of the picture
- photo should not include obvious defects from the window glass or other possible defects (like dust spots) otherwise they are not the part of the idea of the shot Please note that judgment on compliance to criteria is made by site administration and we may reject the photo if we’ll consider it is not well enough. This decision can be rather subjective indeed.
- Photos should be in JPEG format
- Maximus size of the uploaded photo is 1Mb but we kindly ask you to keep it in average around 512KB or less
- Size in pixels in between 1024 and 1600px by the long side. Proportions from 1:1 to 1:3. Panorama shot wider than 1:3 can be considered as an exception if it is really good panorama shot.
- Please note that we are very flexible to photographers and if photo is beautiful and unique we keep the right to make any exception from the rules to accept it.